Itsupports all major authoring and application tools that comply with Microsoft's Media Control Interface (MCI), and familiar World Wide Web interfaces.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Media Control Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Correctional Institution
- MassMutual Corporate Investors (USA)
- Master Configuration Index (software documentation)
- Material Condition Index
- Material Control Index
- Mazda Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- McIntyre Media Ltd (Canada)
- Meal, Combat, Individual
- Measurement Layer Interface (UMA)
- Media Card Interface
- Medical Council of India
- Meetings, Conventions and Incentives
- Mercy Corps International (non-profit international humantarian relief and development organization; Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Message Center Interface
- Message Communication Interface (Unit)
- Metals Consulting International Limited (UK-based steel and metals management consulting firm)
- Michigan City (Amtrak station code; Michigan City, IN)
- Microwave Communications Incorporated
- Mid-Columbia Insurance
- Midwest Communications, Inc. (radio stations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further enhancing the multimedia experience, Acer's Touch-Capacitive Media Control Interface allows consumers to quickly and easily control their entertainment choices, including media playback and volume levels.
In June 1994 the group, in conjunction with Microsoft, released the Windows MPEG Media Control Interface (MCI) Command Set, followed by a DOS API in early 1995.
The ToolKit supports the Media Control Interface (MCI) of the Microsoft Windows(TM) operating system version 3.
VREAM will also fully support the Windows Media Control Interface (MCI), allowing its users to easily incorporate multimedia components such as sound and video into a virtual reality Web world.
Supports Windows MCI commands to control external devices Media Control Interface (MCI) commands are easily integrated with Windows-specific media types, like AVI, WAV, DVI and CD-Audio, to greatly reduce translation time.
A Windows-based Media Control Interface (MCI), the Microsoft defined multimedia extensions to the Windows operating system, provides a Media Player user interface.