Clean Air To clean the air in the building, the Healthy Home System includes a full line of Media Air Cleaners that use high-efficiency MERV 8 and MERV 11 filtration.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Media Air Cleaner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Amount Contributable (US IRS)
- Maximum Asset Capability (economics)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Mean Aerodynamic Center
- Mean Aerodynamic Chord
- Mean Alveolar Concentration (anesthesiology)
- Measurement and Analysis Center
- Mechanized Assignment and Control
- Media Access Control
- Media Access Controller
- Media, Arts and Culture
- Medicaid Authorization Card
- Medical Advisory Council
- Medical Affirmative Claims
- Medical Alumni Council (various schools)
- Medical Assistance for Children (various organizations)
- Medical Associates Clinic (various locations)
- Medicare Administrative Contractor
- Mediterranean Air Command (WWII)
- Medium Access Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lennox Healthy Climate products include air purification systems, media air cleaners, high-efficiency particulate (HEPA) filters, ultraviolet germicidal lights, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and heat- and energy-recovery ventilators.