The economic revival strategy announced by the French President was influenced by Gopinath's theory of " fiscal devaluation" KRISHNA ARORA Awarded Medal of the Order of Australia JANUARY 26, which is celebrated in India as the Republic Day, this year turned out to be a day of double rejoice for an 85- year old Indian expat in Australia.
What does OAM stand for?
OAM stands for Medal of the Order of Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAM
We have 92 other meanings of OAM in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Arid Lands Studies
- Ontario Adult Literacy Survey (Canada)
- Orthogonally-Anchored Least Squares
- Onderwijs in Allochtone Levende Talen (Dutch: Education in Foreign Modern Languages)
- Ontario Association of Library Technicians
- Operationally Acceptable Level of Traffic
- Opleidingen Allochtone Levende Talen (Dutch: Training Minority Languages)
- Ontario Association of Library Technicians/Association des Bibliotechniciens de l'Ontario
- Office of Aging and Long Term Care (University of Kansas)
- Organization of African Liberal Youth
- Oakland Art Murmur (est. 2006; Oakland, CA)
- Object Allocation Map (Sybase)
- Object Attribute Memory (computing)
- Occupational Assessment & Modification
- Office of Acquisition Management
- Office of Aerospace Medicine (Washington, DC)
- Office of Air Management (Indiana)
- Office of Alternative Medicine (NIH)
- Officer Assignment Model
- Okasan Asset Management Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the award was for war service the veteran would probably not get the Commendation for Distinguished Service, if it was for meritorious service, the equivalent would be one rank lower the Medal of the Order of Australia since the Order of Australia presently only has four levels.
Dan Becker Beth Dean Carell Receives Medal of Order of Australia Beth Dean Carell, Australian correspondent for Dance Magazine for more than fifty years, was honored by Australia and the Queen when she was awarded the medal of the Order of Australia (OAM).