Among those on hand at the rededication of the Medal of Honor Park in Sebring Fla.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Medal of Honor (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Management Operations Audit
- Mark of Amber (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mark of Athena
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Marketing Outsource Associates, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- Master of Arms (weapon)
- Match on Action
- Measure of Aggregation
- Mechanism of Action
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medium Observation Aircraft
- Memorandom of Association (legal document)
- Memorandum Of Agreement
- Mercenaries of Alliance (Star Wars gaming guild)
- Mercenary of Abaddon (gaming clan)
- Meteorology, Ozone and Aerosol
- Method Of Accomplishment
- Method of Administration (various organizations)
- Method of Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States of America's Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients and their official citations.
The Medal of Honor has been called our nation's rarest gem.
Kids, congressmen, and military brass plant a growing memorial to Medal of Honor recipients at Arlington National Cemetery.