Henrietta Saunders, sergeant/investigator-OPC, Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office, N.
What does MCSO stand for?
MCSO stands for Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office (North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCSO
We have 26 other meanings of MCSO in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Charter School Network (Baltimore, MD)
- Mass Communication Specialist Seaman (US Navy)
- Military Community Services Network
- Monitoring Cell Sequence Number
- Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery
- Musical Copyright Society of Nigeria (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Maricopa County Sellers Organization (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Maricopa County Sheriffs Office (Arizona)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office
- Mayes County Sheriffs Office (Oklahoma)
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Medical Coding Service Organization
- Methylene Chloride Soluble Organics
- Midcoast Symphony Orchestra (Brunswick, ME)
- Mission Control and Support Officer
- Modulo Certified Security Officer (Brazil)
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (Conroe, TX)
- Morris County Sheriff's Office (Morristown, New Jersey)
- Morrow County Sheriff's Office (Heppner, OR)
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (Portland, Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office acknowledges that other people at the facility have heard the same allegation but denies it has any validity.
Jordan, CCS, sergeant, Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office, Charlotte, N.
Since achieving accreditation, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office has received several requests from other North Carolina jails for advice and assistance in preparing and achieving ACA accreditation.
Eason, Records Supervisor Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office, Charlotte, N.