The AN/TPY-2 X-band radar, located with the THAAD system on Meck Island, tracked the E-LRALT and a THAAD interceptor successfully intercepted the Medium-Range Ballistic Missile.
What does MECK stand for?
MECK stands for Meck Island
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of MECK in our Acronym Attic
- Mono-Excited Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Electron Configuration Interaction
- Malaysia Export Credit Insurance Berhad
- Middle East Consortium on Infectious Disease Surveillance
- Medical Computer Interface (Hewlett-Packard)
- Monocyte-Derived Endothelial Cell Inhibitory Factor (cytology)
- Middle East Chief Information Officers' Summit (international conference)
- Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating (aviation training course)
- Medical Examiner and Coroner Information Sharing Program
- Middle East College of Information Technology (Oman)
- Mammary Epithelial Cell Line
- Maritime Electric Company Ltd (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Medical Equipment Calibration Lab (Cairo University)
- Methylene Chloride (chemistry)
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (India)
- Minimum Essential Circuit List
- Motorola Emitter Coupled Logic
- Multicatalytic Endopeptidase Complex-Like 1 (human immunoproteasome subunit; also seen as MECL-1)
- Mixed Epidermal Cell Leukocyte Reaction
- Mixed Epidermal Cell-Lymphocyte Reaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the more recent visitors were members of a Marine Corps air-defense battery, who traveled from Okinawa to RTS's Meck Island site for a few days of live-fire training.
It only took 11 minutes for the Polaris type target missile, launched from Meck Island in the Kwajalein Atoll over 3,000 kilometers away, to be tracked, intercepted and destroyed high in space above the Pacific Ocean.