Byline: ANI Berlin, July 14 (ANI): With the help of numerical solutions, researchers at the Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM in Germany have developed various materials with a memory, including a minuscule forceps for endoscopy.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Mechanics of Materials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Operations Manual (International IMO Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit)
- Mars Observer Mission
- Mars Orbiter Mission (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Mary Our Mother (religion)
- Mask of Madness (gaming)
- Master of Magic (computer game)
- Master of Mathematics
- Mean Old Man
- Mean Old Mom
- Measures Of Merit
- Medical Opportunities in Michigan
- Meg O'Malley's (Melbourne, FL pub)
- Melody of Melancholy (online manga)
- Member of Management
- Member of the Order of Merit of the Police Forces (Canada)
- Men on A Mission
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Message-Oriented Middleware
- Metal Oxide Metal
- Metal-On-Metal (arthroplasty, hip resurfacing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in the Physics and Mechanics of Materials from Moscow University.
9781584884170 Microstructural randomness and scaling in mechanics of materials.
of Science and Technology, Rolla) is convinced of the central importance of the mechanics of materials course as the foundation for advanced design courses and engineering practice.
of Denmark) offers a range of methods for analysis of the interrelationships between mechanical properties and microstructures of composite materials as he describes the mesoscale level in the mechanics of materials, modeling damage and failure, analyzing microstructure-strength relationships in composites, using concepts and tools of computational experiments in the mechanics of materials, conducting numerical mesomechanical experiments on deformation and damage, analyzing particle-reinforced composites and particle clustering, interpenetrating phase composites, conducting numerical analyses of damage in fiber reinforced composites, and analyzing micro-macro relationships.