The summons read: "On 09/12/2011 at Bangor in Gwynedd, being the registered keeper of a mechanically propelled vehicle, failed to deliver to the Secretary of State that part of the registration document containing the required particulars relating to the notification of transfer of the vehicle to a person who was not a vehicle trader.
What does MPV stand for?
MPV stands for Mechanically Propelled Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPV
We have 76 other meanings of MPV in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Fremont, CA)
- Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle
- Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. (energy conservation)
- Major Projects Victoria (Australia)
- Marine Protection Vessel (UK)
- Market Potential Value (micromarket index)
- Mars Piloted Vehicle
- MassMutual Participation Investors (Springfield, MA)
- Material Price Variance
- Mean Platelet Volume (blood test)
- Meerwein-Ponndorf-Verley (organic chemistry)
- Membrane Pressure Vessel
- Military Pay Voucher
- Mine Protected Vehicle
- Minimum Price Variation (smallest increment of a stock price)
- Ministria e Pushtetit Vendor (Albanian: Ministry of Local Government)
- MIPCC Powered Vehicle (DARPA)
- Mobile Packaging Van (LANL)
- Mobile Performance Venue (architecture design)
- Mouse Parvovirus
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was taken to Birkenhead police station, where he was breathalysed and charged with driving a mechanically propelled vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.
IT APPEARS that a serious anomaly exists regarding charges for mechanically propelled vehicles parked at the municipally owned West End car park.
The 28-year-old is due to appear before Cardiff Magistrates next week charged with driving a mechanically propelled vehicle while over the drink-drive limit hours after his side's comeback victory over Scotland.
A police spokesman said: "South Wales Police can confirm that the male arrested for the golf buggy incident earlier today has been charged with driving a mechanically propelled vehicle whilst unfit through drink.
South Wales Police said he was charged with "driving a mechanically propelled vehicle whilst unfit through drink".
Any mechanically propelled vehicle is covered by the law.
It also prohibits Ward from driving or riding in or on any mechanically propelled vehicle on a public footpath, pavement or green area.