What does MIQA stand for?
MIQA stands for Mechanical Integrity & Quality Assurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIQA
We have 1 other meaning of MIQA in our Acronym Attic
- Micro Peque as Y Medianas Empresas (Spanish: Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Machine Intelligence Quotient
- Make It Quick
- Market Investigation Questionnaire (US DoD; pre-acquisition questionnaire)
- Mary Immaculate Queen School (various locations)
- MEASURE (Metrology Automated System for Uniform Recall & Reporting) Interactive Query (computer science)
- Member of the Institute of Quarrying
- Millard Airport, Omaha, Nebraska (airport code)
- Multiple Intelligence Quotient (assessment)
- Maryland Institute Queer Alliance
- Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Mission Interministérielle pour la Qualité des Constructions Publiques (French: Interministerial Mission for the Quality of Public Construction)
- Mixed-Integer Quadratically Constrained Program
- Mixed-Integer Quadratic Programming
- Member of the Institute of Qualified Professional Secretaries (professional training organization; est. 1957; UK)
- Machine Independent Restoration (O&O Software)
- Machine Initiation Relay
- Made in Romania
- Mail(ed) in Rebate
- Maintenance Incident Report (Royal Australian Air Force)