19, 2010 (TAP) - "Advances in Civil Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics" is the theme of the 5th International Congress which started on Saturday in Hammamet, with the participation of 250 researchers, academics and students from 22 Arab countries representing universities specialised in mechanical engineering and applied mechanics.
What does MEAM stand for?
MEAM stands for Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEAM
We have 2 other meanings of MEAM in our Acronym Attic
- Media Expenditure Analysis Ltd.
- Menu Education and Labeling Act
- Mobile Equipment Allowance List
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
- Museum of East Anglian Life (UK)
- Middle East-Asian Languages and Cultures
- Middle East Artificial Lift Forum (Sultanate of Oman)
- Marine Ecosystems and Management (Seattle, WA)
- Master of Engineering in Aeronautical Management (degree)
- Master of European Administrative Management (degree)
- Modified Embedded Atom Method
- Middle-East Academy for Medicine of Ageing (Abyad Medical Center, Lebanon)
- Middlesex Elderly Assessment of Mental State (cognitive test)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Message Systems
- Making Excellence a Necessity (education)
- Midlothian Employment Action Network (UK)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
- MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js (web application framework)
- Mossville Environmental Action Now (Mossville, LA)
- Multipole-Extracted Adiabatic-Nuclei