Jill Walsh has seventeen years of mechanical engineering experience during which time she has been project manager and lead designer for multiple projects for many of the firm's larger corporate clients; including MBIA Insurance and Forest Laboratories.
What does MEC E stand for?
MEC E stands for Mechanical Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mohave Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Month End Closing
- Morinaga Engineering Company (Japan)
- Mountain Equipment Co-Op
- Movimento Ecclesiale Carmelitano (Italian)
- Multi Regional Ethics Committee (New Zealand Association of Clinical Research)
- Multi-Chassis Etherchannel
- Munitions and Explosives of Concern
- Museum Education Center (US Navy)
- Mutual Execution of Contract (real estate)
- Management Engineering Committee for Embedded Computer Resources
- Minimum Estimation and Combining - Generalized Selection Combining
- Marine Expeditionary Camp-Pohang (US Marine Corps base located near Pohang, S. Korea)
- Member of the Cheirological Society of Great Britain
- Main Evaluation Center/Regional Evaluation Center
- Maine College of Art
- Malleable Embedded Communications Accelerator
- Manitou Environmental Citizens Action
- Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association (Washington, DC)
- Map Exercise Computer Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the south-projecting classrooms mark the realm of theory, practice occupies a couple of further single-storey wings on the north side in the form of mechanical engineering workshops.
CHICO Department of Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing, Chico, CA 95929-0789, 916/898-5097 or 5346, Fax 916/898-4070 Key Professor: W.
Sammut holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and attended Harvard University for additional graduate courses.