During the day, one of the processors is allocated for the user's local computer-aided design job, while the second processor is available for grid-based mechanical computer-aided engineering (MCAE) jobs.
What does MCAE stand for?
MCAE stands for Mechanical Computer-Aided Engineering (mechanical engineering, design or analysis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCAE
We have 6 other meanings of MCAE in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Chain Acyl-Coa Dehydrogenase Deficiency (an inherited error of fatty acid metabolism)
- Medium-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase (deficiency)
- Massachusetts Citizens Against the Death Penalty
- Maritime Craft Air Delivery System
- Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Mississippi Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Maison Communale d'Accueil de l'Enfance (French: Town Home for Children; childcare)
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics (Santa Clara University; California)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Adult Education
- Minnesota Center for Arts Education
- Mitchell College of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Minsk Capital Association of Entrepreneurs and Employers (Belarus)
- Mississippi County Arkansas Economic Opportunity Commission, Inc.
- Marine Conservation Alliance Foundation
- Marine Corps Air Facility
- Mauritius Cooperative Agricultural Federation Ltd. (est. 1950)
- Mediterranean Coastal Air Force Headquarters (US Navy)
- Military Construction Air Force (US DoD)
- Mirzam Capital Appreciation Fund