Sprinkle parmesan cheese on a meatball sub, chopped chives on tuna or egg salad, put pimentos with a veggie wrap, or chocolate sprinkles on peanut butter.
What does MBS stand for?
MBS stands for Meatball Sub
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MBS
We have 344 other meanings of MBS in our Acronym Attic
- Marie-Berdine Steyn (photography)
- Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
- Marine Biology Simulation
- Maritime Buoyage System
- Marunouchi Brick Square (Tokyo, Japan)
- Massachusetts Bible Society (est. 1809)
- Master Boot Sector
- Master Business Systems, Ltd.
- Master of Business and Science (various schools)
- Maximum Burst Size
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) Brogan Ulf hands Sam Davis a meatball sub while Abby Charland watches.
For instance, Subway offers a salad sub with lean ham which is a far better option than a meatball sub or one laden with mayonnaise.
They're a perfect alternative for pizza and meatball subs, as well as spaghetti and pasta dishes.
Diners may choose from an assortment of Italian sub sandwiches, meatball subs, soups and vegetarian pasta dishes.