That was the stark warning from Meat and Livestock Commission chairman Peter Barr.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Meat and Livestock Commission (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Margate Language Centre (UK)
- Marianist Lay Communities
- Maritime Labour Convention (International Labour Organization)
- Marketing Leadership Council
- Martin Luther College (New Ulm, MN)
- Masonic Leadership Center
- Master Labor Contract
- Math Learning Center
- Maximum Likelihood Classification
- Maximum Load Current (electricity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So effective has their lobbying been, he says, that Britain's Meat and Livestock Commission has devalued such meat.
The drive is being led by the Meat and Livestock Commission (MLC) and is part of a programme to support the very valuable export trade in breeding stock and genetics from British cattle, sheep and pigs.
And the demand is there, as Meat and Livestock Commission Cymru figures show.
Research into breeding by the Meat and Livestock Commission is set to bring benefits of nearly pounds 6 million to the livestock industry this year.