What does MELOS stand for?
MELOS stands for Measuring Equipment for Lenses and Optical Systems (Vermont Photonics Technologies Corp.; Bellows Falls, VT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Migration and Evolvability of Long-Life Software Systems (workshop)
- Met-Enkephalin-Like Material (hormone)
- Middle East Lutheran Ministry (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Maine Educational Loan Marketing Corp.
- Main Engine Light Off
- Main Engine Lubricating Oil
- Managed Environmental Livestock Operation (Missouri)
- Mississippi Electronic Libraries Online
- Mortgage and Educational Loan Office (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Melding of Spin-Locking Dipolar Recovery At the Magic Angle
- Maletas en la Puerta (Spanish: Suitcases at the Door; band)
- Medium Energy Low Penetration (nuclear medicine camera)
- Micro-Enterprise Lending Program (various locations)
- Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks (Government of British Columbia, Canada)
- Mixed Excitation Linear Predictive (voice synthesizer technology)
- Mixed-Excitation Linear Predictive Vocoder
- Montana Early Literacy Project (est. 1996)
- Movement Education and Lesson Plan Development Workshop (preschool teacher education)
- Maintenance Engineering Logistics Review
- Minimum Energy and Loss Route