FortisBC notes the timing of the project also corresponds with new standards from Measurement Canada requiring greater meter accuracy.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Measurement Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Materiel Change
- Maternal Colostrum
- Matrix Connection
- Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd (Stock Symbol)
- Matter Creation (Anarchy Online gaming)
- Maurits Cornelis (Escher's initials)
- Maximum Count (Indication)
- Mayo Clinic
- McCormick (spice company)
- Measurement and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sensus said test results show that shifts in the factory calibrations average less than a half-percent after a simulated 30 years of service, accuWAVE diaphragm meters have been approved by Measurement Canada, and Sensus is certified to seal the meters at its factory for Canadian customers.
Measurement Canada is an agency of Industry Canada, a department of the Canadian government.
1) Standards, including those provided by bodies such as the American Gas Association (AGA), International Standards Organization (ISO) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), or guidelines from agencies such as Measurement Canada, describe how to correctly install and maintain a flowmeter to minimize bias error.
Furthermore, Micro Motion ELITE meters have been recognized by type approval on natural gas from Measurement Canada (MC) for the last year and a half.