Thus, the measured values are the time and the piston travel or weight of the extruded material.
What does MV stand for?
MV stands for Measured Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MV
We have 24 other meanings of MV in our Acronym Attic
- Manual Valve (various companies)
- Manufacturing Verification
- Maple Valley (Washington)
- Marburg virus
- Market Value
- Martha's Vineyard (Massachusetts Island)
- Master Vessel
- Matanitu Vanua (Conservative Alliance Party, Fiji)
- Mean Value
- Mean Velocity
- Meccanica Verghera (Italian motorcycle company)
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (German region)
- Med'icus Veterina'rius - Veterinary Physician
- Media-Vida.net (Spanish gaming website)
- Medina Valley (Medina County, Texas)
- Medium Voltage
- Memória Visual - Produções Digitais, Lda
- Mendelevium (isotope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MarCator 1086 and 1087 indicators feature large LCD displays with integral tolerance functions that display measured values within the tolerance zone, or simple "go/no go" in- or out-of-tolerance conditions without measured values.
MarCator 1086 and 1087 Indicators feature large LCD displays with an integral tolerance function that can either display measured values within the tolerance zone, or indicate simple "go/no-go" in- or out-of tolerance conditions without measured values.
That is, a "precision" measurement could indicate that the overall uncertainty for the measured result is small or it could indicate that individual measured values of a quantity are closely clustered about the mean value.
Its electronic signature and data security features help ensure that the process is properly recorded and that the measured values are tamper-proof.
From these measured values it calculates the available bond, working bond, muller efficiency and toughness.
The 2290-4 may be used as an indicating device or be outfitted with memory to store up to 50,000 measured values.