The second usage-based pricing model introduced in September was S/390 Usage Pricing (SUPC), which replaced the existing parallel sysplex Measured Usage License Charges (MULC) and capacity based pricing schemes IBM used for standalone mainframes for various middleware and database products.
What does MULC stand for?
MULC stands for Measured Usage License Charge (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MULC in our Acronym Attic
- Muller Catalogue des Aerogrammes du Monde Entier (Muller Catalogues of Aerogrammes of the Whole World- philatelic catalog)
- Mullets (FAO fish species code)
- Multifunctional Ligands in Coordination Chemistry
- Multiplexed Information & Computing System
- Mandatory Unpaid Leave of Absence (employment furlough)
- Miskatonic University Library Association (fictional university group)
- Mulliken Approximation
- Multiple Line Appearance
- Multiple Laser Source Signature Simulator
- Macalester Urban Land and Community Health
- Multiplex/Demultiplex (telecommunications)
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning Environments
- Modular Universal Laser Equipment
- Multi-Use Lightweight Equipment
- Multifunction Utility/Logistics Equipment Vehicle (robotic vehicle intended to support dismounted troops)
- Multilingual Enhancement of GNU EMACS
- Multiple Use Labor Element (video game)
- Multilingual Upper-Level Electronic Commerce Ontology