The relationship of the load to the area or depth of indentation is the measure of hardness.
What does MOH stand for?
MOH stands for Measure of Hardness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOH
We have 39 other meanings of MOH in our Acronym Attic
- Maid of Honor (wedding party)
- Makers of Heaven (Starcraft gaming clan)
- Makers of Hell (gaming clan)
- Manual Overhaul (TMINS)
- Manufacturing Overhead
- Masters of Hardcore (band)
- Masters of Horror (TV series)
- Materials on Hand
- Maximum Operating Hours (various locations)
- Mayor's Office of Housing (San Francisco, California)