Measure For Measure is being performed on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week at 7.
What does M4M stand for?
M4M stands for Measure for Measure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M4M
- Managing for Excellence
- Media for Experts
- Messaging 4 Education
- Mad for Gaming (gaming clan; Canada)
- Mentoring for Growth (Australia)
- Movement for Innovation
- MPEG 4 Industry Forum
- Marine For Life
- Massage 4 Love (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Marine For Life-Injured Support
- Men for Men (men seeking men)
- Methods for Modalities (workshop)
- Miles for Moffitt (Moffitt Cancer charity walk/run)
- Movies4men (UK and Ireland)
- Multi for Media (web design and marketing; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Musicians for Medical Marijuana
- Moab 4x4 Outpost (auto parts retailer)
- Making Markets Work Better for the Poor (Hanoi, Viet Nam)
- Micro Four-Point Probe
- Musick for Riots (radio show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Karen Price MEASURE FOR MEASURE THE Shakespeare classic is being 'sexed up' for the new millennium as Sherman Cymru take on the work of the Bard for the first time.
And it's certainly doing that with its latest production - for Measure For Measure is being staged in a disused bank.
The Stratford-born actress plays Mariana in Shakespeare classic Measure For Measure directed by Sir Peter Hall.
1) When Duke Vincentio early in Shakespeare's Measure for Measure calls recently deputized Angelo "precise," he associates him with the early modern English stage Puritan.
com MEASURE FOR MEASURE - Three stars Where: Freud Playhouse, UCLA, Westwood.
The saints include Joan of Arc in Jean Anouilh's The Lark, Isabella in Shakespeare's Measure for Measure and Miranda in The Tempest.
Korda argues that The Merry Wives of Windsor "mobilize[s], in order to dispel, cultural anxieties surrounding the housewife's unsupervised supervision of the household" (92); explores Measure for Measure as a play full of endangered single women, shrewdly analyzing single women's loss of place in Renaissance society; and suggests that Petruchio educates Kate "as a manipulator of status objects": "in marrying the daughter of a wealthy merchant, Petruchio exposes his frugal household economy to the threat of superfluous expenditure" (57, 64).