What does MEHME stand for?
MEHME stands for Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Maximum Efficiency Hydraulic Fluid (Evonik RohMax Additives GmbH)
- Machine Enhanced Human Intelligence
- McKee Environmental Health, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Media and Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Metro Edmonton Health Industry Association (Canada)
- Minority Ethnic Health Inclusion Project (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Municipal Employees Health Insurance Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings
- Marine Ecosystem Health Program (now SeaDoc Society; University of California-Davis)
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (Johns Hopkins University)
- Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (CDC anti-bioterrorism draft law)
- Margaret E. Heggan Public Library (Hurffzille, NJ)
- Monomethyl Ether of Hydroquinone
- Mission for Establishment of Human Rights (California)
- Marine Environmental High Risk Areas (UK)