By and large, the flow resistance increases monotonically with the mean velocity of the CHS.
What does MV stand for?
MV stands for Mean Velocity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MV
We have 24 other meanings of MV in our Acronym Attic
- Manpower Voucher
- Manual Valve (various companies)
- Manufacturing Verification
- Maple Valley (Washington)
- Marburg virus
- Market Value
- Martha's Vineyard (Massachusetts Island)
- Master Vessel
- Matanitu Vanua (Conservative Alliance Party, Fiji)
- Mean Value
- Measured Value
- Meccanica Verghera (Italian motorcycle company)
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (German region)
- Med'icus Veterina'rius - Veterinary Physician
- Media-Vida.net (Spanish gaming website)
- Medina Valley (Medina County, Texas)
- Medium Voltage
- Memória Visual - Produções Digitais, Lda
Samples in periodicals archive:
I]) = 0, Where U is the mean velocity vector and p is the fluid density.
Results and discussion: Mean velocity profile and root mean square: The streamwise mean velocity profile is plotted in Fig.
However, if the intermittency of the velocity is caused by the mean velocity, rather than the text content, a close inverse relationship between mean velocity and velocity intermittency irrespective of the text content should be found.
In this computational domain, boundary conditions are as follows: mean velocity of inlet is 20 m/s, turbulence intensity is 5% and the outlet pressure is zero.
For rectangular, partly-vegetated, and compound open-channel flows, they show simulated mean flow and turbulence structures, including streamwise mean velocity, secondary currents, turbulence intensity, and Reynolds stress.
The cyclic nature of the measurement error was independent of the mean velocity, although slight differences in the position of the apparent maximum and minimum error points occurred for the lowest velocity test.
INTRODUCTION Different procedures were conceived in order to simulate the wind mean velocity profile in the test section of the atmospheric wind tunnels (Cermak, 1971).