The mean urinary free cortisol excretion rates in individuals with normal and increased serum creatinine concentrations were 168 and 61 nmol/day, respectively (P <0.
What does MUFC stand for?
MUFC stands for Mean Urinary Free Cortisol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MUFC
We have 2 other meanings of MUFC in our Acronym Attic
- Music Under Fire (website)
- Madison Ultimate Frisbee Association (Madison, WI)
- McMaster University Faculty Association (est. 1952; Ontario, Canada)
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acid
- Music and Fly Art (festival)
- Maryland Universal Forestry Acronym Key
- Mutual Funds Association of Pakistan
- Maidstone United Football Club (Maidstone, Kent, UK)
- Manchester United Football Club
- Manitowoc Ultimate Frisbee Concern (Manitowoc, WI)
- Minnesota Uniform Fire Code (est. 2003)
- Mobile Units for Family Communication (Red Cross)
- Monash University Fencing Club (Australia)
- Murdoch University Foundation for Continuing Veterinary Education
- Mandatory Ugly Fat Friend
- Maus und Fenster Firlefanz (German: Mouse and Window Nonsense)
- Melbourne Underground Film Festival (Australia)
- Men United for Fantasy Football
- Montreal Underground Film Festival
- Multi-Use File For Interagency News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mean urinary free cortisol was 79 [micro]g/day in the patients with past or current major depression, compared with 46 [micro]g/day in the control group.