The disease typically progresses slowly over several decades, with a mean time to death of 18 years.
What does MTTD stand for?
MTTD stands for Mean Time to Death
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTTD
We have 3 other meanings of MTTD in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer
- Montessori Teachers Training Centre
- Move to the City (Guns N' Roses song)
- Multilingual Translation Technology Centre
- Musgamagw Tsawataineuk Tribal Council
- Mystical Tint Tone and Color (software)
- Michigan Tank-Truck Carriers Association
- Mean Time to Critical Failure (software reliability measure)
- Merthyr Tydfil Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Maximum-Tolerated Treatment Dose (cancer treatment)
- Mean Time to Defect (appears)
- Mean Time To Detect
- Mean Transit Time for Dye (anesthesiology)
- Middle Tennessee Tres Dias (Christian service group)
- Mean Time To Data Loss (time in years before disk failure is likely to cause data loss in a RAID4 or RAID5 disk configuration)
- Mean Time to Error
- Mean Time to Execution
- Manhattan Traffic Task Force (New York Police Department)
- Maryland Technology Transfer Fund (now Maryland Technology Transfer and Commercialization Fund; research and development funding)
- Mauritius Tamil Temples Federation (est. 1960; Mauritius)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mean time to death (MDT) was calculated (Table 2).
1] CFU Mean Time to Death (Days) DQ8ab(tg) 7 7 B 10.
The mean time to death was 77 days after hospital admission.