What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Mean Recurrence Interval (engineering measurement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Market Research, Inc. (New York)
- Maryland Rock Industries, Inc.
- Master Record Index
- Material Receipt Inspection
- Material Requirement Internal
- Material Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
- Mathematics Research Institute (various locations)
- Matz's Ruby Interpreter (computer programming)
- Max Rubner-Institut (German research institute)
- Mean Return Interval (hurricances)
- Measurement Recording Instrument (Hale Propeller, LLC)
- Mediamark Research Intelligence
- Mediamark Research, Inc.
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Reengineering Initiative
- Medical Research Institute (dietary supplements; San Francisco, CA)
- Medical Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Medium Resolution Instrument
- Member of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London)