What does M-LEM stand for?
M-LEM stands for Mean Latency of Eye Movements
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Immediate Session Termination
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
- Modular Knowledge, Acquisition Tool
- Main Lobe
- Multi-Lectin Affinity Chromatography
- Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch
- Signaling On An Audio Trunk
- Master-Liquidity Enhancement Conduit
- Maintenance Log
- Multipoint-Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- Modified Largest Weighted Delay First
- Marker-to-Marker (psychiatry)
- Multi-Media Media-Access Control
- Mobilization-Manpower Allocation Requirements Plan
- Modified Motor Assessment Scale (Swedish stroke patient evaluation)
- Mean Maintenance Manhours
- Mode-Locked Millimeter-Wave Optical Transmitter