Mean January temperature at Cairo in the southern tip of Illinois (Alexander County; 37[degrees]00'N latitude) averaged 2.
What does MJT stand for?
MJT stands for Mean January Temperature (weather statistic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MJT
We have 12 other meanings of MJT in our Acronym Attic
- Malankara Jacobite Syrian Sunday School Association (India)
- Monte Jade Science and Technology Association (Hong Kong)
- Mary Jane Smoke Wear
- Mean Joint Space Width
- Minimum Joint Space Width (arthritis indicator)
- Minneapolis Job Support Workshop (Edina, MN)
- Mobile Job Support Worker (psychiatric rehabilitation client support)
- Multi-Jurisdictional Solid Waste Task Group (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Maintenance Job Tracking
- Management Joint Trust (Switzerland)
- Mechanical Joint Tightness
- Moral Judgement Test
- Multi-Jackbolt Tensioners
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Mytilene, Greece - Mytilene (Airport Code)
- Modified Job Task Analysis (US Department of Labor)
- Moonlight Jungle Tour Agency (Suriname)
- Mendota Juvenile Treatment Center (Wisconsin)
- Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force (US government)
- Mitigation Joint Test Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only the mean January temperature variable remains robustly positive and continues to explain about 15% of the variation in population growth, but even the impact of this variable is only about 50% of its value in the 1950s.
81) (8) Standard deviation mean January temperature -0.