Men in the highest quartile of baseline testosterone levels had a mean insulin level of 106 [micro]U/L on day 2; those in the other three testosterone level quartiles had mean insulin levels of 40 [micro]U/L By day 6, the mean insulin level for men in the highest quartile of baseline testosterone was still 106 [micro]U/L The mean level was 59 [micro]U/L in the other patients.
What does M/I stand for?
M/I stands for Mean Insulin Level
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 67 other meanings of M/I in our Acronym Attic
- Moment to Force (orthodontics ratio)
- Motor Ferry
- Mounted Fan
- Maintenance/Failure-Free Operating Period
- Male, Female, Disabled, Handicapped, Veteran (employment)
- Male, Female, Disabled, Veteran (employment)
- Male/Female/Handicapped/Veteran (employment)
- Motor Generator
- Major General
- Man Hours