Federal case, the United States Supreme Court referred to: "the mean high tide line which is neither the spring tide nor the neap tide, but the mean of all the high tides.
What does MHTL stand for?
MHTL stands for Mean High Tide Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHTL
We have 4 other meanings of MHTL in our Acronym Attic
- Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild (Madison, WI)
- Marine Helicopter Training Group
- Mental Health Treatment Group
- Modular High Temperature Gas Reactor (engineering)
- Modular High-Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor
- More Hip Than Hippie (website)
- More Human Than Human
- Mike Henry Travel Insurance (New Zealand)
- Mining Heritage Trust of Ireland
- Modular Housing Training Institute (Pennsylvania College of Technology)
- Methanol Holdings Trinidad Limited (est. 1999; Couva, Trinidad & Tobago)
- Methanol Holdings Trinidad Ltd.
- Micro House Technical Library (database)
- MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML (MIME standard to send HTML content in email message bodies.)
- Motorola High Threshold Logic
- MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML Documents
- MIME HTML
- Manhattan (New York)
- Mystery House Taken Over
- Mental Health Transformation Project (Washington State)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although state law declares California beaches public up the the mean high tide line, buildings, roadways and expensive homes crowd the beaches right up to the surf line in many areas.