The mean grade point average for student participants was 2.
What does MGPA stand for?
MGPA stands for Mean Grade Point Average
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGPA
We have 1 other meaning of MGPA in our Acronym Attic
- Mulgrave Park (Canada)
- Multi Generational Plan
- Multi-Genre Project (academic assignment)
- Multigrid Projection
- Music Genome Project
- Mutuelle Générale de la Police (French: Mutual General of Police; insurance company)
- My Guilty Pleasure (blog slang)
- Macquarie Global Property Advisors
- Major Grade Point Average
- Maryland Grain Producers Association
- Merchant Grade Phosphoric Acid
- Myristyl Gamma Picolinium Chloride
- Miami Gardens Police Department (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Million Gallons per Day
- Mitochondrial Glycerol Phosphate Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
- Morton Grove Park District (Morton Grove, IL)
- Malawi-German Programme for Democracy and Decentralisation (intergovernmental program; est. 1996)
- Morgan Grenfell Private Equity Ltd. (London, UK)
- Multiprogram General Purpose Facilities
- Merry Green Promotions Group Inc. (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the 79 remaining honors students (still enrolled or graduated) earned a mean grade point average of 3.
The mean grade point average (GPA) for Teacher A's students was 2.
The mean grade point average of the respondents was 2.