Mean fasting plasma glucose decreased significantly more on the high-protein diet than on the standard-protein diet; this difference persisted after adjustment for weight changes (p = 0.
What does MFPG stand for?
MFPG stands for Mean Fasting Plasma Glucose (diabetes research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFPG
We have 4 other meanings of MFPG in our Acronym Attic
- Manual of Fire Protection Engineering (Australia)
- March for Peaceful Energy
- Ministère de la Formation Professionnelle et de l'Emploi (French: Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment; Tunisia)
- Mission from Planet Earth (US NASA)
- State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering (China)
- Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development
- Minefield Planning Folder (US DoD)
- Mouvement Français pour le Planning Familial (French: French Movement for Family Planning)
- Multi-Function Police Facility (Australia)
- Macroeconomics and Fiscal Policy Group (Her Majesty's Treasury; UK)
- Mechanical Failures Prevention Group
- Missed Fortune Producer Group (San Diego, CA)
- Multi Family Psychoeducational Group (Ohio State University)
- My Favorite Pet Groomer (Florida)
- Membership of the Faculty of Public Health (UK)
- Mixed-Finance Public Housing (US HUD)
- Membership of the Faculty of Public Health Medicine (UK)
- Micromachined Fabry Perot Interferometer (gas sensor)
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries (India)
- Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines, Inc. (est. 1975; Manila, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mean fasting plasma glucose values at the end of the trials were lower with degludec than with glargine, with an ETD of -5.
Other secondary endpoints showed that muraglitazar was associated with significant reductions from baseline in mean fasting plasma glucose (FPG), fasting plasma insulin, free fatty acid, apoB, and non-HDL cholesterol levels.