Patients (n=20) who were first diagnosed with mild to moderate systemic hypertension according to mean ambulatory blood pressure measurements > 130/85 mmHg and no previous antihypertensive therapy were prospectively enrolled into the study.
What does MABP stand for?
MABP stands for Mean Ambulatory Blood Pressure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MABP
We have 16 other meanings of MABP in our Acronym Attic
- Mediterranean American Business Network (now Mediterranean Anglo-American Business Network; Marseille, France)
- Mid-Atlantic Brewing News
- Mid-Atlantic Bight National Undersea Research Center (NOAA)
- Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials (Manitoba, Canada)
- Marianas-Bonins Group (US Navy)
- Metro All-Breed Obedience Club (Benbrook, TX; dog training club)
- Manas Air Base Outreach Society
- Master of Advanced Business Practice (degree)
- Maximal Anal Basal Pressure (gastroenterology)
- Maximum Allowable Back Pressure
- Mean Arterial Blood Pressure
- Member of the Association of Business Psychologists (UK)
- Multi-Armed Bandit Problem (mathematics)
- Mexican American Business and Professional Association (California)
- Multiple Addictive Behaviors Questionnaire
- Manchester and Birmingham Railway
- Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (wastewater treatment)
- Mid America Basset Rescue (now BassetsRus Retirement Ranch, Inc.; Oskaloosa, KS)
- Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve (Durham, NC)
- Mid-Atlantic Bicycle Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
After further adjusting for office blood pressure measurements, the group found that mean ambulatory blood pressure measurements were independent predictors of all the end points.
A mean ambulatory blood pressure above 135/85 mm Hg is considered elevated.