He was founding Co-Director of the McMaster Advanced Control Consortium (MACC) and the Associate Director of the McMaster Institute for Polymer Production Technology.
What does MIPPT stand for?
MIPPT stands for McMaster Institute for Polymer Production Technology (McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multimedia Integrated Pilot Project (two-step medical licensing exam)
- Municipal Industrial Pretreatment Program
- Musculoskeletal Injuries Prevention Program (WSIB, Canada)
- Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
- Michigan Independent Power Producers Association (est. 1997; Lansing, MI)
- Michigan Promotional Products Association
- Member of the Institute of Payroll and Pensions Management (UK)
- Manhattan Institute for Public Policy Research
- Ministerial Interim Planning Policy Statements (UK)
- Minorities in Public Policy Studies (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations
- Migration Plan Report
- Military Interagency Procurement Request
- Military Interagency Procurement Requisition
- Military Interagency Purchase Request
- Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Military Intergovernmental Purchase Request
- Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources (Brunei)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The McMaster Institute for Polymer Production Technology (MIPPT) is a research organization whose goals include: - carrying out applied research in areas of strategic interest to polymer production companies; - developing an understanding of fundamental polymerization processes; - providing a means of transferring to industry the advanced production technology developed in the institute; - using the institute facilities to train scientists and engineers in the modern theory and practice of polymer science and engineering.