THE SPIRIT OF KAIZEN: CREATING LASTING EXCELLENCE ONE SMALL STEP AT A TIME Robert Maurer Publisher: McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 2013 ISBN: 9780071796170 Hardcover, 176 Pages $24.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Manual Handling Regulations (UK)
- Many Happy Returns
- Maritime Heritage Resources
- Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (gaming)
- Mass Hysteria Records
- Master of Human Relations
- Maternal Heart Rate
- Maternal High Risk (program; various locations)
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, she reviews and creates a range of course material, curriculum, teaching kits and co-authors textbooks for clients like Negahneewin College, Confederation College, Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario, Ontario Teachers' Federation, Ningwakwe Learning Press and McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
Peebles as a "hired girl" (Alice Munro, "How I Met My Husband," Something I've Been Meaning to Tell You [Toronto: McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1974]: 50).
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Canadian book publisher McGraw-Hill Ryerson (TSX:MHR), which specialises in textbooks, has announced its financial results for the year 2004.
There are no records in the United Church of Canada Archives, the Lorne Pierce papers at Queen's University, or in the archives of McGraw-Hill Ryerson in Whitby.
Published by Harvard Business School Press / McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
John Hofsess, Inner Views: Ten Canadian Film Makers (Toronto: McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1975).