org, and why the site has won kudos or awards from (among others) USA Today, PC Magazine, the Public Radio Network, McGraw-Hill Home Interactive, MedExplorer, Smart Computing, and Home PC.
What does MHHI stand for?
MHHI stands for McGraw-Hill Home Interactive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MHHI in our Acronym Attic
- Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center (Gransville, WV)
- Morningside Heights Historic District (New York)
- Mountain Home Highway District (Idaho)
- Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (Maryland)
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Mental Health in Higher Education (educational organization; UK)
- Modified Hybrid Hiding Encryption Algorithm (data communication)
- Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Mile High Housing Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mount Hood Habitat for Humanity (Oregon)
- Ohio Mental Health Housing Leadership Institute (Ohio Department of Mental Health; Columbus, OH)
- May Her Hooves Never Be Shod (humorous blessing for the Invisible Pink Unicorn)
- Memorial Hermann Health Network Providers (Houston, TX)
- Mid-Hudson Hockey Officials Association (New York)
- Movimento Hip-Hop Organizado Brasileiro
- Manitoba Heart Health Project (University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Mental Health Helplines Partnership (UK)
- Minnesota Hearing Healthcare Providers, Inc.
- Minnesota Heart Health Program
- Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
William Nisen, president of McGraw-Hill Home Interactive said that although the group was primarily set up to offer original content, he is looking for possible synergies with McGraw-Hill's other properties.