McGraw-Hill Higher Education has teamed up with Cisco Systems to deliver a portfolio of interactive, online courses for students, with global distribution to anywhere with an internet connection.
What does MHHE stand for?
MHHE stands for McGraw-Hill Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHHE
- Michigan Homecare & Hospice Association (est. 1981)
- Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance (St. Paul, MN; now Aging Services of Minnesota)
- Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corporation
- Maxine Hall Health Center (San Francisco Department of Public Health; San Francisco, CA)
- McConnell Heart Health Center (Columbus, OH)
- Morris Heights Health Center (est. 1981; New York)
- Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center (Gransville, WV)
- Morningside Heights Historic District (New York)
- Mountain Home Highway District (Idaho)
- Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (Maryland)
- Mental Health in Higher Education (educational organization; UK)
- Modified Hybrid Hiding Encryption Algorithm (data communication)
- Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Mile High Housing Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mount Hood Habitat for Humanity (Oregon)
- McGraw-Hill Home Interactive
- Ohio Mental Health Housing Leadership Institute (Ohio Department of Mental Health; Columbus, OH)
- May Her Hooves Never Be Shod (humorous blessing for the Invisible Pink Unicorn)
- Memorial Hermann Health Network Providers (Houston, TX)
- Mid-Hudson Hockey Officials Association (New York)