and the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Pittsburgh lead one group; Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey and the Cleveland Clinic lead the other.
What does MIRM stand for?
MIRM stands for McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine (University of Pittsburgh)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRM
We have 4 other meanings of MIRM in our Acronym Attic
- Movement for Inter Racial Justice and Equality
- Muscle (Cell) Insulin Receptor Knock-Out
- Mechanical Industry Research Laboratories (Industrial Technology Research Institute; Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Medium Intensity Runway Light
- Meet in Real Life (Internet slang)
- Membrane Inhibitor of Reactive Lysis
- Mineral Industry Research Laboratory (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Modular Integrated Reader Lock
- Miscellaneous IT (Information Technology)-Related Legal News (newsletter)
- Michigan Research Library Network (online catalog of University of Michigan Library)
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management
- Member, Institute of Residential Marketing
- Missouri Intergovernmental Risk Management Association
- Municipal Interlocal Risk Management Agency (Connecticut)
- Montefiore Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health (Hartsdale, NY)
- Medical Information Resources Management Office
- Meter Installation Registration Number
- Micro-Ribonucleic Acid (molecular genetics)
- Mass in Running Order (recreational vehicle weight)
- Microwave Instrument for the Rosetta Orbiter (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both studies are under the direction of Amit Patel, MD, director of the Center for Cardiac Cell Therapy at UPMC and the University of Pittsburgh McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, UPMC said in a press release.