This is evidenced by lack of any Indian journal publishing undergraduate research, as is done abroad in Journal of Young Investigators, McGill Journal of Medicine, Student BMJ, Student Lancet, etc.
What does MJM stand for?
MJM stands for McGill Journal of Medicine (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJM
We have 28 other meanings of MJM in our Acronym Attic
- MAU (Medium Attachment Unit) Jabber Lockup Protection
- Mark Janes Learning Solutions (UK)
- Markovian Jump Linear Systems
- Master of Jewish Liberal Studies (graduate degree; various universities)
- Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies (est. 1983)
- Mountbatten Journal of Legal Studies (UK)
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Mezz Jelly Lindy Soul Exchange
- Manchester Jewish Museum (UK)
- Married Jewish Male
- Mechanical Joint Male (piping)
- Metropolitan Japanese Ministry
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
- Michigan Junior Masters Association (bowling; est. 1986)
- Monte Jade-Mid Atlantic
- Mersey Jewellers and Metal Artists Network (trade association; UK)
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council (Canada)
- Mount Joy Mennonite Church (Mount Joy, PA)
- Mass Jewish Migration Database (Israel; University of Haifa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the same lines, McGill Journal of Medicine only publishes those papers where student is the first author.