The Aerospace segment focuses on the manufacturing of support systems for "Classic" commercial and military aircraft including the Butler National TSD for the Boeing 737 and 747 Classic aircraft, switching equipment for Boeing McDonnell Douglas Aircraft, weapon control systems for Boeing Helicopter and performance enhancement structural modifications for Learjet, Cessna, Dassault and Beechcraft business aircraft.
What does MCDAC stand for?
MCDAC stands for McDonnell Douglas Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Minnesota Choral Directors Association
- Mission Critical Domain Administrator (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Missouri Choral Directors Association
- Mono-Chorionic Di-Amniotic (twins)
- Morris County Dance Academy (Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
- Morris County Dart Association (New Jersey)
- Multiple Criteria Decision Aid
- Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis
- Multnomah County District Attorney (Portland, OR)
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association
- Modified Crohn's Disease Activity Index
- Mason County Drug Abuse Prevention (Shelton, WA; Public Health and Social Services)
- Marine Corps Deployment Action Team
- Master Calibration Database
- Material Control Database
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Monte Carlo Data Base (knowledge base for the LHC event samples)
- Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
His background also includes 27 years with McDonnell Douglas Aircraft Co.
The CF-18 Hornet fighter aircraft was delivered to the Canadian Air Force between 1982 and 1988 by US-based McDonnell Douglas Aircraft Co.
The sale of Boeing and McDonnell Douglas aircraft to Saudi Arabia--a deal "made possible" by the vigorous efforts of the late Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, Secretary of State Warren Christopher, and Counsel to the President Mack McLarty--highlights the dilemma of managed trade even when U.
Jan 19, 2007 VEM offers airframe maintenance for all Boeing and former McDonnell Douglas aircraft as well as the Embraer 120, ERJ-145 and F50.