A few minutes later on the videotape, a gray Mazda Protege station wagon (which the officer saw parked in Ms.
What does MP stand for?
MP stands for Mazda Protege (automobile)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MP
We have 205 other meanings of MP in our Acronym Attic
- Matching Pursuit (algorithm)
- Materiel Professional (Program)
- Mathematics and Physics (various universities)
- Matric Potential
- Matthew Perry (actor)
- Mauritius (Including Chagosis & Rodriquezis)
- Maurizio Pollini (classical pianist)
- Max Payne (video game)
- Maximum Parsimony
- Maximum Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
The silver Mazda Protege she was driving clipped a tree in the front yard of the house on the corner, turning the car on its passenger side.