The plant is to be called Mazda Motor Manufacturing de Mexico SA de CV and is situated in the city of Salamanca, in the state of Guanajuato.
What does MMMdM stand for?
MMMdM stands for Mazda Motor Manufacturing de Mexico
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mid-Michigan Medical Center-Gladwin (Gladwin, Michigan)
- Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care Analysis Project
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification Center (Southfield, MI)
- Multicenter Morphometric Mammary Carcinoma Project (The Netherlands)
- Marcos Memorial College of Science and Technology (now Mariano Marcos State University; Batac City, Philippines)
- Meta-Morph-Multi-Design (software)
- Micro Mass-Measurement Device
- Ministry of Mines and Minerals Development (Zambia)
- F-16 Multinational Maintenance Management Data Collection System
- Masters of Music in Music Education (various universities)
- Middle Market Manufacturing Exporter
- Mining, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (Philippines)
- Mining, Metals and Materials Engineering (McGill University; Canada)
- School of Mechanical, Manufacturing and Medical Engineering (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Scientific Conference on Materials, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (World Congress on Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology)
- Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College (India)
- Military Manpower Management Evaluation Project
- Man Made Mineral Fibre
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (Washington, DC)