Young and researchers in his lab will look at blood samples from about 750 patients at the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute.
What does MAHI stand for?
MAHI stands for Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAHI
We have 2 other meanings of MAHI in our Acronym Attic
- Manhattan Area Habitat for Humanity (Manhattan, KS)
- Maldon Archaeological and Historical Group (UK)
- Master of American History and Government (Ashland University; Ashland, OH)
- Master of Arts in Holocaust and Genocide
- Main Aisa Hi Hoon (Hindi movie)
- Malignancy-Associated Humoral Hypercalcemia (calcified tissue)
- Montana Association of Home Health Agencies
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (Windsor, VT)
- Maritime Archaeology and History of the Hawaiian Islands Foundation (Honolulu, HI)
- Maryland Association of Home Inspectors (Glen Burnie, MD)
- McAllen Affordable Homes, Inc. (Texas)
- Metropolitan Association of Home Inspectors (New York)
- Mid America Heart Institute (Kansas City, MO)
- Mississippi Association of Home Inspectors
- Massachusetts Health Information Management Association
- Medical and Health Incident Management System
- Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (Indonesia, Seventh Day Adventist)
- Massachusetts Action for Healthy Kids (est. 2002)
- Maastricht Aachen Hasselt Liège (major ciies of the Meuse-Rhine)
- Master of Arts in Hebrew Literature/Letters
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wanted to see if I could contribute to the research being done on South Asians with coronary artery disease, given that I am from South Asian descent as well," said Bainey, an interventional cardiologist and clinical researcher in the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry and Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute.