Each card, small enough to slip into a Bible, carries a brief description of a particular language group--Uzbeks and Turkmen, Mazanderanis and Macedonians--and their prayer "needs.
What does Maz stand for?
Maz stands for Mazanderani (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Maz
We have 13 other meanings of Maz in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Aboriginal Youth Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Maryland Association of Youth Services Bureaus, Inc.
- Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument
- Midland Area Youth Soccer League (Massachusetts)
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth Team
- Metropolitan Atlanta Youth Wind Ensemble (est. 2003; Georgia)
- Magnetaufzeichnung (German)
- Mainzer Allgemeinen Zeitung (German: Mainz General Newspapers; Mainz, Germany)
- Märkische Allgemeine (German newspaper)
- Mayaguez, PR, USA - El Maui (Airport Code)
- Minskiy Avtomobilnyi Zavod (Minsk, Bielorussia)
- Myc-Associated Zinc (protein)
- Mohamed Ali Zainal Abdulla (food and consumer goods, Bahrain)
- Modification of Polytaz
- Maintenance Zone Enhanced Enforcement Program
- Masami Akita Zbigniew Karkowski (collaborative noise music group)
- Maier and Zink Photography (Menlo Park, CA)
- Malaysian Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria