ADPnews) - Jul 21, 2010 - Goldman Sachs raised today its advice on Austrian cardboard producer Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG (WBAG:MAYR) to "buy" from "neutral" and the share price target to EUR 103 from EUR 91.
What does MMK stand for?
MMK stands for Mayr-Melnhof Karton Ag (Mayr-Melnhof Cardboard Boxes Inc, Austria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMK
We have 23 other meanings of MMK in our Acronym Attic
- Magyar Mozgókép Közalapítvány (Motion Picture Public Foundation of Hungary)
- Make Me King (website)
- Makkal Manadu Katchi (India political party)
- Manithaneya Makkal Katchi (India)
- Mannen met Kleintjes (Dutch: Men with Kids; band)
- March Madness Keeper
- Marinens Musikkår (Swedish Navy Band)
- Marshall-Marchetti-Krantz Procedure
- Master Maintenance Key
- Masters in Marketing (degree)
- Medische Milieukunde (Dutch: environmental medicine)
- Mensch-Maschine-Kommunikation (German: Human-Computer Interaction)
- Mighty Morphin Kids (dance group)
- mm kay
- Moeders met Kindjes (Flemish: Mothers with Children; Luxembourg)
- Money Matters for Kids
- Monitor-Mouse-Keyboard (computing)
- Mount McKinley (Alaska, US)
- Multi-Media Kiosk
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAS019) MICHAEL GROELLER - MAYR-MELNHOF KARTON AG (890447.
ADPnews) - Jun 1, 2010 - Unicredit confirmed today its "buy" recommendation on Austrian cardboard producer Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG (WBAG:MAYR) and the share price target of EUR 79.
ADPnews) - May 11, 2010 - Deutsche Bank lifted its recommendation on Austrian cardboard producer Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG (WBAG:MAYR) to "buy" from "hold" and boosted its share price target to EUR 84 from EUR 73.