Researchers at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, Minn.
What does MCCM stand for?
MCCM stands for Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCM
We have 52 other meanings of MCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Color-Correction Layer (photograhy technology)
- Metropolitan Community Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts (San Francisco, CA)
- Multnomah County Common Law Court (Oregon)
- Marine Corps Civilian Law Enforcement Program
- Microcomputer-Controlled Closed-Loop Infusion System
- Massachusetts Conference of Chief Librarians of Public Higher Educational Institutions
- Mackay City Council Library Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Library System (Georgia)
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Mechanical Contractor/Construction Management
- Michael C. Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Missile Combat Crew Member
- Model Car Club of Minnesota (Fridley, MN)
- Model Co-Evolution and Consistency Management (workshop)
- Modular Crowd Control Munition
- Monte Carlo assisted Classical Method
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients with Crohn's can be on totally different therapies because treatment is based on the severity and location of their disease," explains Mayo Clinic College of Medicine professor Dr.
Andras Khoor, MD, is consultant and chair of the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic Florida (Jacksonville, Florida) and associate professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology in the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
and recently completed a residency in head and neck surgery at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Zbigniew Wszolek, a professor of neurology at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, Fla.
Gharib, professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minn.