According to Mayo Clinic Cancer Center researcher, Debra Barton, PhD, "Off-the-shelf ginseng is sometimes processed using ethanol, which can give it estrogen-like properties that may be harmful to breast cancer patients.
What does MCCC stand for?
MCCC stands for Mayo Clinic Cancer Center (Rochester, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCC
We have 237 other meanings of MCCC in our Acronym Attic
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Communications Control Center
- Majcom Communication Coordination Center
- Major Command Coordination Center (US Air Force)
- Manchester Central Convention Complex (UK)
- Maneuver Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation (Canada)
- Marie Curie Cancer Care (UK)
- Marine Corps Component Commander
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce (Ocala, FL)
- Maximum Cross-Correlation Coefficient
- Medina County Career Center (Medina, OH)
- Melton Centrals Cricket Club (Australia)
- Memphis Cook Convention Center (Memphis, TN)
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada
- Mercer County Career Center (Pennsylvania)
- Mercer County Community College (New Jersey)
- Michigan Civilian Conservation Corps
- Mid-Central College Conference
- Mid-Coast Community Council
- Mid-Continent Casualty Co. (insurance; Tulsa, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center serves as the research base for the network, which is part of the National Cancer Program and receives financial and scientific support from the National Cancer Institute.