The Maynard Institute for Journalism Education, an Oakland, Calif.
What does MIJE stand for?
MIJE stands for Maynard Institute for Journalism Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Monolithic Insulating Joint
- Museum Information Japan (museum listing)
- My Interactive Journal (blogging website)
- MRS (Material Research Society) Internet Journal of Nitride Semiconductor Research
- Motor Insurance Justice Action Group
- Mouvement International de la Jeunesse et Rurale Agricole (French: International Movement of Catholic Agricultural and Rural Youth)
- Movimiento Internacional de la Juventud Agraria y Rural Católica
- Mission des Jacobins Sages
- Movimiento Internacional de Juristas Católicos (International Movement Catholic Jurists)
- Movimiento Independiente de Jubilados y Desocupados (Spanish: Independent Movement of Pensioners and Unemployed; Argentina)
- Malaysia International Jewellery Fair (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Melbourne International Jazz Festival (Australia)
- Miri International Jazz Festival (Malaysia)
- Montreal International Jazz Festival (Montreal, Canada)
- Mission Initiative: Joining Hearts and Hands (Presbyterian Church)
- Meaconing, Interference, Jamming, & Intrusion (US DoD)
- Meaconing, Intrusion, Jamming and Interference (military tactic)
- Meaconing, Intrusion, Jamming, and Interference Feeder Report
- Michigan Journal of International Law
- Minor Individual Job Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maynard Institute for Journalism Education, will receive the Asian American Journalists Association's Leadership in Diversity Award, which will be presented to her at the UNITY: Journalists of Color convention July 23-27 in Chicago.
MAYNARD INSTITUTE FOR JOURNALISM EDUCATION This 23-year-old institute promotes diversity in staffing and coverage, including accuracy in portrayals of all races.
Richard Prince edits the online news service Black College Wire, writes the online media diversity column "Journal-isms" for the Maynard Institute for Journalism Education and works part-time as a copy editor at The Washington Post.
He became the first African American to own a major daily newspaper when he bought the Oakland Tribune, was ombudsman for The Washington Post and founder of programs to train new journalists, now the Maynard Institute for Journalism Education.
She is currently on sabbatical at the Maynard Institute for Journalism Education.