What does M&B stand for?
M&B stands for May & Baker (North American pharmaceutical industrial corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M&B
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Modeling & Analytics
- Monitoring & Analysis
- Monitoring and Assessment
- Multiplier and Adder
- Merger and Acquisition and Divestiture
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary
- Motorcycle and Allied Trades Association
- Mac & Bumble