Copy deadline is December 15 for publication in the February/March/April ISNA Bulletin; March 15 for May/June/July publication; June 15 for August/September/October publication; and September 15 for November/December/January publication.
What does MJJ stand for?
MJJ stands for May/June/July
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJJ
We have 4 other meanings of MJJ in our Acronym Attic
- Mara-Japan Industrial Institute (Japan and Malaysia)
- Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology
- Melbourne Journal of International Law (Australia)
- Michigan Journal of International Law (student publication; University of Michigan Law School; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Moscow Journal of International Law (est. 1991; Russia)
- Material Job Information Memorandum
- Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran (journal; Iran)
- Modernising Justice in Scotland (UK)
- Malaysia-Japan International Symposium on Advanced Technology
- Malaysia-Japan International University of Technology
- Michael Joseph Jackson (singer)
- Missouri Juvenile Justice Association
- Moscow Jazz Journalists' Association (Russia)
- Magkaisa Junk JPEPA (Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement) Coalition
- Melbourne Juvenile Justice Centre (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Joseph Jackson Community (website)
- Mojo-Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Mahavir Janma Kalyanak (Malayalam; Jain celebration; UK)
- Marinejegerkommandoen (Norwegian Special Forces)
- Mary Jane Kelly (musician)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Copy deadline is December 15 for publication in the February/March/April ISNA Bulletin; March 15 for May/June/July publication; June 15 for August/September/ October publication; and September 15 for November/December/January publication.