Other significant predictors included a maximum urethral closure pressure (MUCP) of less than or equal to 40 cm [H.
What does MUCP stand for?
MUCP stands for Maximum Urethral Closure Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MUCP
- Managing Uncertainty in Complex Models
- Master Chief Musician (Naval Rating)
- Modified Unbiased Converted Measurement
- Melbourne University Chinese Music Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Materiel Utilization Control Office
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing (MUCom)
- Munitions Command (US Army)
- Multisensory Control of Movement
- Misoprostol Ulcer Complication Outcomes Safety Assessment
- Massachusetts University-Community Partnerships
- Michigan Unified Certification Program (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Montreal Urban Community Police Department (Canada)
- Montreal Urban Community Police Service (Canada)
- Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ (accounting firm; St. Paul, MN)
- Master Unique Consignment Reference (UK customs)
- Mean Urine Creatinine Concentration
- Miami University College Republicans (Florida)
- Mutuelle de Crédit et d'Epargne des Femmes (French)
- Multi-Ubiquitin-Chain Reference Preparation 1
- Murdoch University Cetacean Research Unit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key variables analyzed were maximum urethral closure pressure (MUCP), urethral and pelvic organ support, levator ani muscle function, and intravesical pressure.
Mean maximum urethral closure pressure was 83 cm/[H.